With more than 200 engineering projects developed over the last 10 years, we are able to offer first class services, ranging from the early stages (concept and feasibility studies), through basic and detailed engineering, up to commissioning and start-up assistance.
Thanks to our team of engineers, we can cover all the main disciplines relevant to the Oil&Gas and Energy Industry:
• Offshore Marine
• Vessel, packages and machinery
• Piping & Lay-out
• Stress analysis and support
• Instrumentation and Control
• Environmental Impact Assessment
Procurement Management is carried out through an early planning and scheduling of the activities, which is a key element to successfully deliver projects.
The main activities are:
- Purchasing of bulk material, equipment and packages
- Procurement management
- Vendors / Subcontractors qualification and continuous monitoring of their performances
- Transportation and custom clearance
- Certification verification
All of the above activities are managed through dedicated systems:
The Rosetti Marino Group is widely recognized for managing fabrication-driven engineering, based on practical designs and integrated project management services. This results in reduced safety risks, lower costs and safeguards the production schedule.
Thanks to this reputation, we can be proud of:
• decades of fabrication innovation and experience
• ability to meet fast-track fabrication schedules
• continuous improvement of equipment and infrastructure
• exemplary safety performance
• robust management systems
• standardized fabrication processes, procedures and stringent checks
• advanced welding technology and quality assurance
• superior material handling
• comprehensive craft training
We are also able to export our skills, competences and management know-how to other construction sites, creating fruitful collaborations with different partners…maintaining the same targets: optimizing synergies and maximizing cost-effectiveness.
We can offer full EPCI turnkey solutions, including sea transport, offshore installation, hook-up, commissioning and assistance to start-up.
Our strong Installation Engineering know-how allows us to easily cooperate with all the main T&I Contractors thus solving any interface issues and avoiding any “grey areas” in the management of the offshore works.