Thanks to its extensive and successful experience in the offshore business, nowadays Rosetti Marino is focusing more and more on Renewable Energy in order to become an important player as a full EPCI Contractor for the Offshore Substations.
Particularly, Rosetti Marino can rely on:
- its capability to execute full EPCI turnkey offshore projects with the highest level of complexity in terms of design and manufacturing;
- its in-house engineering team, which is able to develop the whole study from feasibility up to …;
- previous experience in managing projects requiring the installation and integration of a High Voltage System (Area 51, Main Substation);
- a long and continuous collaboration with Transportation & Installation (T&I) Contractors;
- an already open and productive relationship with all the main Electrical High Voltage Companies (Suppliers/Integrators/Subcontractors).
Rosetti Marino has recently been qualified for Offshore Wind Farm Projects in relation to an Offshore Substation and today it is involved in the prequalification process for other projects with both Electric Utility Companies and TSO.