Thanks to its extensive and successfull experience in the offshore business, Rosetti Marino is nowadays focusing on the Renewable Energy, with the strong ambition and the highest confidence to become an important player as a full EPCI Contractor for the Offshore Substations.
Particularly Rosetti Marino can rely upon:
- the capability to execute full EPCI turnkey offshore projects with the highest level of complexity in terms of design and manufacturing;
- its in-house engineering team, which is able to develop the whole study from Feasibility up to;
- the previous experience in managing projects requiring the installation and integration of the High Voltage System (Area 51, Main Substation);
- a long and continuos cooperation with Transportation & Installation (T&I) Contractors;
- an already open and productive relationship with all the main Electrical High Voltage Companies (Suppliers/Integrators/Subcontractors).
In the recent past Rosetti Marino has been already qualified for Offshore Wind Farm Projects in relation to the Offshore Substation and today is involved in the prequalification process for other projects with both Electric Utility Companies and TSO.