Rosetti Marino is strongly committed to ensure an high level of Quality to its internal and external Clients.
The fulfilment of Quality is aimed at:
- Identifying and measuring the Clients needs’ in order to provide products and services “fit for purpose”, on time and reliable, and to achieve Client’s satisfaction.
- Defining processes, activities and responsibilities;
- Implementing methods for the definition, monitoring and measuring of goals;
- Analysing and managing risks and opportunities of corporate processes;
- Investigating the continual improvement of processes and supporting change management initiatives;
- Promoting a widespread and committed communication and the sharing of lessons learned.
The identification and mitigation of Risks and Opportunities are decisive within complex and erratic enviroments.
Rosetti Marino periodically updates Risks & Opportunities status, in addition to conduct in-depth quantitative-qualitative surveys from commercial initiatives to ongoing projects.
Clients are the core value of Rosetti Marino.
The evaluation of external and internal customers’ satisfaction is a boundless source of suggestions to understand their needs and expectations, by improving critical areas and highlightining excellent performances.
Rosetti Marino is continuosly committed to the integration and update of its own EPC processes.
Process maps help to define process boundaries, ownership, responsibilities and metrics.
They provide insight into a process, help teams brainstorm ideas for process improvement, identify bottlenecks, repetition and delays.
GIGA is the intranet platform that shows all published processes to allow an easy and smart search by role, tool and process.
Lessons Learned are the key to improve a System or Project.
Everyone can identify positive or negative events occurred during his activities, on which the organization can define solutions and take advantage in current and future experiences.
These experiences are discussed during periodical meeting with the Top Management and communicated within the organization.
Cerebro is the centralized platform that allows easy management of lessons learned, non-conformities, audits and corrective actions.
Induction and Training Employees and Subcontractors are involved in quality inductions at the start of their activities aimed at explaining system and project quality procedures, rules, responsibilities and applicable standards.
Moreover, training on specific quality topics are arranged in order to describe and clarify internal processes.